Angie has long and puffy auburn hair tied back in a ponytail, green eyes, red lipstick, and a light skin tone. She wears an orange shirt with pink ruffles around the sleeves and neck, an olive skirt, and brown sandals.
Like her husband, Angie sports a cheerful demeanor and tends to look on the bright side, which sometimes bothers Marco. She is demonstrably more mature than Rafael however, and usually serves as Marco's true parental guidance.
Rafael is Angie's husband. The two are quite loving and affectionate with each other.
Marco is Angie's son, and they love each other very much, though her optimism occasionally grates on his nerves. Her motherly affection can also embarrass him from time to time, such as when she claimed the "Ph.D" in "Dr. Marco, Ph.D" stood for "Pretty Handsome Dude".
Star wins over Angie and her husband almost immediately. Angie even says that it would be nice to have Star's "upbeat and lively energy" around the house. She and her husband also take any damage Star causes to their home in stride, never getting angry or unhappy about it.
Charlie, as "Gustav", had stayed with Angie and her family on two occasions while pretending to be a foreign exchange student from Scandinavia, and they are on very good terms. Like her husband and son, she is unaware of his true identity.
- Red Belt
- Wand to Wand
- Camping Trip
- Hungry Larry
- Bon Bon the Birthday Clown
- Raid the Cave (cameo)
- Trickstar (pictured)
- The Bounce Lounge (cameo)
Click here to view the gallery.
- She enjoys playing with Rafael's chest hair, as seen in "Diaz Family Vacation".
- According to a Disney XD YouTube live chat with Marco Diaz, Rafael first met Angie when they were in high school, and they were high school sweethearts.
- According to Star and Marco's Guide to Mastering Every Dimension, Angie competes in monthly "Monster Trader" card game tournaments at the local comic book shop.
- According to Aaron Hammersley, Angie's maiden name is Phalange.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Aaron Hammersley (2017-04-10). I've got a question from a friend: what is Angie's.... Tumblr. Retrieved on 2017 April 10.
- ↑ Star and Marco's Guide to Mastering Every Dimension by Dominic Bisignano and Amber Benson. March 7, 2017. Published by Disney Press. ISBN: 978-1484774199.