Angie has long and puffy auburn hair tied back in a ponytail, green eyes, red lipstick, and a light skin tone. She wears an orange shirt with pink ruffles around the sleeves and neck, an olive skirt, and brown sandals. She also sometimes wears a black bracelet on her left or right ankle.
Like her husband, Angie sports a cheerful demeanor and tends to look on the bright side, which sometimes bothers Marco. She is demonstrably more mature than Rafael however, and usually serves as Marco's true parental guidance.
Rafael is Angie's husband. The two are quite loving and affectionate with each other. Angie tries to cheer up Rafael when his Halloween plans go wrong in "Hungry Larry".
Marco is Angie's son, and they love each other very much, though her optimism occasionally grates on his nerves. Her motherly affection can also embarrass him from time to time, such as when she claimed the "Ph.D" in "Dr. Marco, Ph.D" stood for "Pretty Handsome Dude". In "Return to Mewni", Angie tries to cheer up Marco in any way she can after her departure in "Starcrushed".
Star wins over Angie and her husband almost immediately. Angie even says that it would be nice to have Star's "upbeat and lively energy" around the house. She and her husband also take any damage Star causes to their home in stride, never getting angry or unhappy about it. The only time she ever appears disappointed or angry with Star is when she and Marco attack Miss Heinous and Gemini in "Heinous".
Charlie, while pretending to be a foreign exchange student from Scandinavia named "Gustav", stayed with Angie and her family on two occasions, and they are on very good terms. Like her husband and son, she is unaware of his true identity.
- Red Belt
- Wand to Wand
- Camping Trip
- Hungry Larry
- Bon Bon the Birthday Clown
- Raid the Cave (cameo)
- Trickstar (pictured)
- The Bounce Lounge (cameo)
Click here to view the gallery.
- She enjoys playing with Rafael's chest hair, as seen in "Diaz Family Vacation".
- According to a Disney XD YouTube live chat with Marco Diaz, Rafael first met Angie when they were in high school, and they were high school sweethearts.
- According to Star and Marco's Guide to Mastering Every Dimension, Angie competes in monthly "Monster Trader" card game tournaments at the local comic book shop.
- According to Aaron Hammersley, Angie's maiden name is Phalange.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Aaron Hammersley (2017-04-10). I've got a question from a friend: what is Angie's.... Tumblr. Retrieved on 2017 April 10.
- ↑ Dominic Bisignano (2017-06-14). How old are Mr and Mrs Diaz?. Tumblr. Retrieved on 2017 June 23.
- ↑ Star and Marco's Guide to Mastering Every Dimension by Dominic Bisignano and Amber Benson. March 7, 2017. Published by Disney Press. ISBN: 978-1484774199.