is a fictional
town in Los Angeles
is sent to live in and one of the main settings for Star vs. the Forces of Evil
- Echo Creek Academy - The town's high school.
- The Diaz Household - Mr. Diaz, Mrs. Diaz, and Marco Diaz's home and Star's home while she lives on Earth.
- Stop & Slurp - A convenience store.
- Hill-Trank Plaza - A small strip mall where Sensei Brantley's dojo is located.
- Britta's Tacos - A fast food restaurant that sells Mexican food.
- Echo Creek Mud Pits - A tourist attraction that, as the name implies, possesses several pits of mud, with fake mammoths placed within them. It is a parody of the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles.
- Echo Creek Park - A park where people go to enjoy being outside.
- Emilio's Pizza - A pizzeria, of which Marco is a regular customer.
- Cemetery - The final resting place for the deceased of Echo Creek.
- Veterinary Clinic - A place where wounded or sick animals are tended to.
- Concert Hall - The location of a Love Sentence concert.
- Echo Creek Pier - A pier near the water with several carnival games and rides, eateries and restaurants, and a small beach.
- According to Brian H. Kim, as each dimension has a different "sound", Echo Creek is laid-back LA indie rock.
- "Collateral Damage" reveals that Echo Creek was founded in 1846 by a group of settlers known as the Bonner Party.
|v • e • d Star vs. the Forces of Evil Places