is a neighborhood in Los Angeles that Star
is sent to live in.
- Echo Creek Academy - the town's high school.
- The Diaz Household - Mr. Diaz, Mrs. Diaz, and Marco Diaz's home and Star's home while on Earth.
- Stop & Slurp - a convenience store.
- Britta's Tacos - a fast food restaurant that sells Mexican food.
- Echo Creek Mud Pits - a tourist attraction that, as the name implies, possesses several pits of mud, with fake mammoths placed within them. It is a parody of the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles.
- Emilio's Pizza - A pizzeria, of which Marco is a regular customer.
- Cemetery - The final resting place for the deceased of Echo Creek.
- Mini-Mall - A small shopping area where Sensei Brantley's dojo is located
- Veterinary Clinic - A place where wounded or sick animals are tended to.
- Concert Hall - The location of a Love Sentence concert.
Click here to view the gallery.
- According to Brian H. Kim, as each dimension has a different "sound", Echo Creek is laid-back LA indie rock.
- "Collateral Damage" revealed that Echo Creek was founded in 1846 by a group of settlers known as the Bonner party.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/_AdamM/status/556238744299114498 Adam McArthur: "I believe the city is Echo Creek."
- ↑ https://twitter.com/DaronNefcy/status/604293140657262593 Daron Nefcy: "Yep! Echo Cheek is a made up neighborhood based in LA"
- ↑ In the episode "Gift of the Card", Rasticore's locator places Echo Creek in Southern California.
- ↑ In the episode "Starstruck", when Star and Mina Loveberry go to the park, one of locals says "This is the United States of America."
- ↑ https://twitter.com/BrianWithAnH/status/557041149689339905 Brian H. Kim: "We wanted the different dimensions to have a different "sound." Echo Creek is very laid-back LA indie rock. "
|v • e • d Star vs. the Forces of Evil Places
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.