|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the character.|
Ms. Heinous shows up at the Diaz house and Marco must make amends for all the terrible things he has done.
Miss Heinous and her assistant Gemini arrive on Earth to exact their revenge on "Princess Marco". Using Rasticore's dimensional chainsaw, they invade the Diaz Household. When Star and Marco return home and find the house's front door sawed in half, Star sneaks in through the back door while Marco enters through the front to fend off the intruders. Inside, they discover Marco's parents and Miss Heinous having tea.
Marco and Star attack Miss Heinous and Gemini, but Rafael and Angie tell them to stop, having willingly welcomed them into their home. Despite Marco's claims that Miss Heinous is evil, Miss Heinous says she refuses to leave until she gets restitution for her humiliation at Marco's hands. This presents a hindrance to Rafael and Angie's impending dinner plans with another family (the Morrisons), so they hear Miss Heinous out.
Miss Heinous explains that she was once the headmistress of St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses. However, when Star and Marco arrived, Marco incited a school-wide rebellion and inspired the other princesses to revolt. He had inadvertently become the face of an interdimensional revolutionary movement, complete with "Princess Marco" merchandise (for which Marco receives a monthly royalty check of $650). With the respect of her students lost, Miss Heinous was driven out of the school and forced into poverty. Miss Heinous also blames Star and Marco for disintegrating the body of her bodyguard Rasticore, who is slowly regenerating.
As punishment for Marco's actions, Miss Heinous proposes his complete annihilation. After Marco fails to convince even local law enforcement of Miss Heinous' evil, Miss Heinous and the Diazes sit down to negotiate an appropriate punishment. Rafael and Angie suggest minor punishments like grounding Marco and taking his video games away, but Miss Heinous will only accept extreme forms of mutilation. Fed up, Marco proposes a simple apology, and Miss Heinous agrees—under certain conditions.
Dressed in a princess gown, Marco is forced to record a video message telling princesses around the multiverse "it IS criminal to be an individual". Star tells Marco not to do it since he's such a role model, but Marco assures her that it'll take more than a video to break the princesses' spirits. As Miss Heinous and Gemini roll camera, Marco delivers a mostly forced, sarcastic message of giving up on one's individuality. Miss Heinous believes it to be genuine, and she leaves satisfied.
With Miss Heinous gone, Rafael and Angie express their surprise and concern about the interdimensional misadventures that Star and Marco get into. They take Miss Heinous' advice and decide to be a more active presence in Star and Marco's lives. Cancelling their dinner with the Morrisons, Star and the Diazes have a family game night. Meanwhile, Miss Heinous, Gemini, and Rasticore's ever-growing arm settle down for the evening, and Miss Heinous plots her ultimate revenge against Princess Marco and Princess Butterfly.
- Rasticore (arm)
- The Morrisons
- Laser puppies (pictured)
- Pony Head (pictured)
- St. Olga's princesses (pictured)
- Guards of St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses (pictured)
Title in other languages
|French||Règlement de comptes||Settling Scores|
|German||Prinzessin Marco||Princess Marco|
|Italian||Il Ritorno di Miss Heinous||The Return of Miss Heinous|
|Spanish (Latin America)||‘’Heinous’’||Heinous|
View the episode transcript here.
Click here to view the gallery.
- This is the first episode where Rafael and Angie act angry and strict as opposed to their usual optimistic and cheerful demeanor. They get upset at Marco and Star for attacking Miss Heinous and Gemini, whom they believe are innocent and poor.
- This is the second time where Angie mentions that she and Rafael need to start paying attention to Star and Marco. The first time was in Storm the Castle after hearing that Marco got kidnapped but this time, Miss Heinous tells them to be more active in their son's life.
- The items on top of the Diazes' fireplace is different in this episode. Normally, from left to right, there is a Diaz family photo, a cactus, an art sculpture, and a candlestick. In this episode, from left to right, there are photos of Marco as a baby, the Morrisons with their dog, a laser puppy, and the same candlestick.
Revelations and continuity
- Marco became the face of an interdimensional princess revolution after the events of "St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses", and he gets a $650 royalty check every month for Princess Marco merchandise.
- Rasticore is revealed to be slowly regenerating from his right hand that was left after he was disintegrated in "Gift of the Card".
- The Diaz family's home address is 4815 Avocado Terrace.
- Miss Heinous still believes Marco is a girl with a new hairstyle despite seeing his true look.
- When Marco kicks in the front door, it completely breaks. In later scenes, parts of it still remain.
- In the scene where Rafael and Angie negotiate Marco's punishment, Rafael suddenly has a gold watch on his left wrist to remind himself when the Morrisons are coming over. It doesn't appear at all in the episode until this scene. It disappears after Princess Marco's apology video in the scene where Rafael and Angie say goodbye to Miss Heinous.
- When Angie sits down with Rafael, Star, and Marco to have Family Game Night and sets up "Find Words", her body tilts but her head doesn't, causing her to appear to have longer hair. Also, her hair partly disappears.
- ↑ Bryan (2017-01-09). “Star vs. The Forces of Evil” Gets Weekday Premieres in February. Nick and More. Retrieved on 2017 March 5.
- ↑ Star vs. the Forces of Evil : Heinous; All Belts Are Off. Screener. Retrieved on 2017 March 5.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Heinous. Disney XD Press. Retrieved on 2017 March 5.