Janna Ordonia is a student at Echo Creek Academy. She is a friend of Star and Marco's who shows an interest in macabre subjects, the occult, and other things of paranormal origin, and she is often portrayed as mischievous, usually at Marco's expense.
Janna has short dark-blue hair and brown eyes. She wears an olive green shirt, a turquoise jacket, a yellow skirt, brown boots, and an olive green beanie hat.
In "Sleepover", she wears a set of green pajamas at the titular event, while retaining her beanie.
In "Hungry Larry", she wears a zombie lawyer with glasses costume for Halloween. It is the only time to date where she does not wear a hat of any kind.
In "Mathmagic", due to the effects of a time loop, Janna wears several different forms of headgear: a blue bobble hat, a red cap, a top hat, a stetson, a sun hat, a straw boater, a propeller beanie, a fez, a beret, a gold Devo hat, a fruit headdress, and a sailor cap.
Janna has been shown to be somewhat of a troublemaker. She somehow convinced Ferguson to give her Star's Magic Instruction Book in "Mewberty" after Star lost it following a bet with him, and although she let Marco have it back without a fight, she smugly remarks to him that she has his house keys. Later on in the same episode, she finds the spellbook unattended, and is shown feeding Glossaryck pudding as Marco tries to rein in Mewberty-form Star.
She also has a liking for macabre things; During "Interdimensional Field Trip", she suggests the class take a trip to a morgue when Star proposes going someplace "fun", becomes "BFFs" with a living skeleton, and is excited to see the universe's most dangerous creature. In "Hungry Larry", she gladly goes along with summoning the titular spirit. In "Bon Bon the Birthday Clown," she put together a séance (with Star's help) in hopes of seeing the ghost of the long-deceased titular clown.
She seems to enjoy teasing Marco, the aforementioned stealing of his house keys done in a playful manner, and she scared him with fake fangs in "Interdimensional Field Trip".
Janna's role as a troublemaker is confirmed when she is shown in Detention with Star, Serge, Ingrid, and Toby in "Girls' Day Out." Janna also shows herself to be very strategic when cutting class with Star.
- Star Comes to Earth (cameo)
- Match Maker (cameo)
- Monster Arm
- Cheer up Star (cameo)
- Brittney's Party (cameo)
- Blood Moon Ball (cameo)
- Freeze Day (cameo)
- Mewnipendance Day
- Interdimensional Field Trip
- Girls' Day Out
- Gift of the Card
- Hungry Larry
- Bon Bon the Birthday Clown
- Raid the Cave (cameo)
- Trickstar (cameo)
- Collateral Damage
- Face the Music (mentioned)
Click here to view the gallery.
- Janna's school locker is next to Hope's.
- Janna has all of Marco's personal information, including passwords, social security number, and fingerprints.
- Janna's favorite color is pink, but she is not very open about it as seen in "Sleepover," as it "contributes to gender stereotypes."
- "Naysaya" reveals that Janna has a secret panel behind Marco's locker, which she uses to store books on demonology and witchcraft.
- She states she has a crush on 18th century poet John Keats in "Sleepover".
- Janna's last name is revealed to be Ordonia in the book Star and Marco's Guide to Mastering Every Dimension.
- According to some sources, the surname "Ordonia" originates mainly from the Philippines, suggesting that Janna is Filipino or has at least some Filipino ancestry.
- Also according to the book, Janna once dated a talking skeleton named Bernardo (this may be the same talking skeleton she bonded with in "Interdimensional Field Trip").
- ↑ Abby Elliott @elliottdotabby. Twitter. Retrieved on 2017 March 5.
- ↑ Star Butterfly calls her this in "Bon Bon the Birthday Clown".
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Season 2, episode 17: "Sleepover"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star and Marco's Guide to Mastering Every Dimension by Dominic Bisignano and Amber Benson. March 7, 2017. Published by Disney Press. ISBN: 978-1484774199.
- ↑ Season 1, episode 10: "Brittney's Party"
- ↑ Season 2, episode 18: "Gift of the Card"