|This article is about the character. You may be looking for the episode.|
Miss Heinous wants to strictly control bad behavior in wayward princesses, forcing them to act like "proper" princesses with no individuality of their own.
Toward the end of her debut episode, Miss Heinous struggles to maintain her individuality once she loses control of her emotions, and club-shaped marks appear on her cheeks.
She has a habit of second-guessing her choices of words, questioning whether they were appropriate for the situation.
In her third appearance, Miss Heinous has been shown to have become deeply unhinged, desiring gruesome vengeance against Marco, and even wanting the entire multiverse to fear her. She also seems to have a motherly attachment to Rasticore, coddling his regenerating arm.
She has short curly white hair, black earrings, and wears a purple Victorian era-style dress. She has a beauty mark on her right cheek, and a long, pointed nose. When she loses her poise, lavender club-like marks appear on her cheeks. In "Heinous", she wears makeup to conceal said marks.
As the headmistress of St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses, Miss Heinous makes sure her staff has the princesses attending her reform school reformed into "normal" princesses. For particularly troublesome princesses, she uses the "Solitary Conform-ment Chamber", which forcibly brainwashes them into acting the way she wants them to.
Despite her best attempts, Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz infiltrate the school and cause a revolt. After they leave, she finds out via experimenting with a bobby pin Marco dropped that they came from Earth and swears to annihilate them.
In "Gift of the Card", Miss Heinous is seen living with her assistant Gemini in a rundown apartment complex, with very little money. She hires Rasticore Chaosus Disastervaine to find and destroy Star and bring Marco to her as revenge for what they did to her. However, Rasticore fails, and his hand is delivered back to Miss Heinous, to her displeasure.
In "Heinous", she, along with Gemini and Rasticore's slowly regenerating arm, comes to the Diaz Household, informing Marco's parents that he has wronged her. She is able to convince them to allow her to punish him by filming a video for the rebel princesses Marco inspired where he renounces the words he used to incite the revolt. Despite Marco saying this in a deeply sarcastic way, Heinous is satisfied with the results, and departs. That night, as she prepares to sleep inside her car, she talks to Rasticore's arm, telling it she will annihilate Marco and Star, and make the multiverse "shiver in fear" of her. As she says this, she removes the makeup used to hide her cheek symbols.
- Theme Song (season 2)
Click here to view the gallery.
- Miss Heinous' name means, by definition, a person or wrongful act, especially a crime that is utterly odious or wicked.
- Miss Heinous is hinted to have a connection with the Butterfly family due to the presence of clubs on her cheeks, similar to Star Butterfly's hearts, Queen Butterfly's diamonds, and Eclipsa Butterfly's spades.
- Unaware that Marco is not actually a princess, Miss Heinous addresses and refers to him using female pronouns throughout her appearances. She also addresses Marco's parents as if they were a king and queen, referring to them as "Your Highness".
- According to Star and Marco's Guide to Mastering Every Dimension, Miss Heinous is an interdimensional fugitive wanted by the Magic High Commission.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star and Marco's Guide to Mastering Every Dimension by Dominic Bisignano and Amber Benson. March 7, 2017. Published by Disney Press. ISBN: 978-1484774199.