Omnitraxus Prime is a large, hunchbacked, humanoid-like being with a skull-shaped face with several connected swords sticking out of it, a body made up of stars, planets, and galaxies, a craterous mountain on his back and shoulders. White clouds constantly surround his body. Like Glossaryck, Omnitraxus has six fingers on each hand. As the largest member of the Magic High Commission, his great size likely prevents him from entering public places, so he usually appears alongside his allies via a crystal ball.
Despite his imposing stature and appearance, Omnitraxus Prime is friendly and somewhat goofy toward those in need of his help. Calling himself the "space-time guy", he is willing to assist people with space-time-related problems. However, he can be serious if the situation requires it, as demonstrated when he explains the gravity of Star's problem in "Mathmagic".
Omnitraxus first appears in "Page Turner" as a member of the Magic High Commission. He is unable to be in the Commission's office in person during their meeting with Glossaryck, so they communicate with him via crystal ball. Unfortunately, the other Commission members are unable to hear him due to the crystal ball's poor reception.
He has a major starring role in "Mathmagic". When Star Butterfly becomes trapped in a time loop and Father Time is unable to help her, Omnitraxus appears before her and gives her advice on how to break the loop. He takes Star inside his body, where she is able to observe numerous alternate versions of herself from other universes. With Omni's advice, Star manages to break the time loop and stop all of time and space from collapsing.
Omnitraxus notes that his mastery over "space-time", which covers time loops, is distinct from Father Time's mastery over "time-time".
In "Face the Music", Omnitraxus and the rest of the Commission attend Star's "Song Day" ceremony. After the song reveals that Glossaryck and the Magic Instruction Book were taken by Ludo, he and the rest of the Commission are left shocked and outraged at Queen Butterfly for keeping that information from them.
In "Starcrushed", Omnitraxus takes part in a mission to recover Glossaryck and the book of spells from Ludo. Before he can engage Toffee in battle, Toffee absorbs his powers, reducing him to nothing but a skull face. Before Toffee can destroy them all, Queen Butterfly recovers his skull and escapes through a portal.
In "Return to Mewni", Omnitraxus is stated to be in stasis, and Star and Moon bring his and the rest of the Commission's bodies to the Mewni Sanctuary in an effort to restore them. In "Moon the Undaunted", he appears in flashback as a member of Queen Moon's royal court.
In "Stranger Danger", he and the rest of the Commission capture the freed Eclipsa Butterfly, and examine Star to see if Star was affected by Eclipsa's "evil". In "Total Eclipsa the Moon", Omnitraxus and the rest of the Commission are seen rushing to the Bureaucracy of Magic's archive room after Moon accidentally triggers the alarm.
In "Butterfly Trap", Omnitraxus takes part in Eclipsa's trial, where it is revealed he and the rest of the High Commission orchestrated a conspiracy to replace Eclipsa's daughter Meteora on the throne with the peasant girl Festivia.
Powers and abilities
- Space-time manipulation: As the master of space-time, Omnitraxus can bend time and space to his will. Space-time-related problems, such as time loops, are his specialty, and his body lie the Crystal Fields of Interwoven Continuum, from which all of a person's individual timelines can be perceived.
- Size manipulation: Omnitraxus can expand and shrink his body. His body is typically the size of a galaxy, but he can shrink enough to interact with others on a more personal level, like Star.
- Intangibility: Omnitraxus can turn his body intangible, and is able to pass through floors and other solid objects.
- Shapeshifting: Omnitraxus is able to transform and reshape the form of his body, as demonstrated in "Starcrushed" when he shapeshifts his body into a giant fist.
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil: The Battle for Mewni
- Stranger Danger
- Total Eclipsa the Moon (cameo)
- Butterfly Trap
Click here to view the gallery.
- Omnitraxus's name is similar to that of Optimus Prime, the leader of the Autobots in the Transformers franchise.
- According to Star and Marco's Guide to Mastering Every Dimension, Glossaryck created Omnitraxus to maintain the multiverse for Mewmans and explain to them the delicate strands of spacetime.
- The credits of "Mathmagic" spell his name "Omnitraxus", but Star and Marco's Guide to Mastering Every Dimension spells it "Omnitraxis".