She previously attended St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses because of her rambunctious behavior. After headmistress Miss Heinous and her faculty were overthrown and driven out of the school, Pony Head helped turn the reform school into a party location.
Pony Head is literally the head and neck of a unicorn without a body. She has light blue fur, a pink mane (which constantly flows and flutters), teal eyes with gold stars for pupils, and a teal, striped horn. On each side of her neck, there is a pink heart. Sparkles and glitter tend to fall out of the bottom of her neck.
PersonalityPony Head's most prominent character trait is being a party girl; she loves partying and dancing, sometimes getting carried away with it, as shown in "Party With a Pony". She can be quite bold and rash, as well as sarcastic and laid-back. She can also be quite competitive, as seen when she played video games with Marco. Though she can be rude and underhanded, she is loyal to her friends and willing to endanger herself to help them. She is quite possessive, initially trying to get rid of Marco so she could have Star all to herself, as well as a compulsive liar, frequently stretching truths to gain what she wants.
Relationshipsdimensional scissors to Star and bravely sacrifice herself, facing the guards to save Marco.
Pony Head is such close friends with Star that she is willing to drop whatever she is doing and rush to Star's aid if she is in trouble, as demonstrated in "Starcrushed". In "Scent of a Hoodie", she helps Star get over missing Marco and obsessing over his hoodie. In "Ponymonium", Pony Head is such close friends with Star that she considers Star to be her sister.earth turd", tries to push him off the dance cloud in the Bounce Lounge, and ditches him at the Amethyst Arcade. However, once she realizes how important he is to Star, she goes back to save him from the guards. Her heroism puts her on good terms with Marco, and when she departs for St. O's, she appreciates him telling her good luck and calls him by his real name. Though she still insists on being known as Star's "best bestie", she remains on good terms with Marco when next they meet.
In "Goblin Dogs", Pony Head tries to monopolize Star's attention, making Marco interact with her friend Kelly. Despite this, she still treats Marco quite well, even addressing him by name throughout the adventure (except in one instance).
In "Sleepover", she has no problem with having Marco join in on the sleepover game, and even teases him lightheartedly over his crush on Jackie Lynn Thomas. In "Pizza Thing", Marco is still a little annoyed by Pony Head's wild behavior, but the two manage to cooperate in the end to bake a pizza together.
In "The Bounce Lounge", Pony Head expresses irritation toward Marco when he tells her and Star to accept the Bounce Lounge's closing and denies Marco even saying it when Milly Sparkles says the same thing later. She is unfazed when Star's crush on Marco is revealed in "Starcrushed", claiming to have been aware of it for some time.
In "Monster Bash", Pony Head is shown to still hold a rivalry with Marco, smugly bragging to him when Star calls her "the best".
Pony Head has twelve younger sisters, with whom her relationship is considerably hectic. She frequently argues with them, defends herself against their plots to depose her claim to the Cloud Kingdom throne, and describes them to Star as "totally insane". Nevertheless, she later says that's just how sisters act toward each other and that she still loves them.
- Multipurpose horn: Pony Head can shoot laser beams from her horn or use it similarly to an electric drill.
- Levitation: Pony Head can levitate or fly at high speeds. In "Sleepover", she is strong enough to carry several people at once (though with great difficulty).
- Magic: In "Pizza Thing", Pony Head uses her horn to magically restore a crushed car and command it to drive itself back to its owner.
- Party With a Pony
- The Other Exchange Student (pictured)
- Freeze Day (cameo)
- St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses
- Goblin Dogs
- Pizza Thing
- Running with Scissors
- The Bounce Lounge
- Heinous (pictured)
- Scent of a Hoodie
- Club Snubbed
- Princess Turdina
- Starfari (mentioned/represented)
- Death Peck
- Monster Bash
Click here to view the gallery.
- Pony Head is based off previous artwork by Daron Nefcy.
- In early concepts, Daron Nefcy wanted Pony Head's design to look like she was "drooling, and blood dripping out of the neck – but then really sparkly and really big eyes".
- She can wreck an entire dimension consisting of video game consoles using only her ability to shoot laser beams out of her horn.
- "Goblin Dogs" reveals that she can store things inside her neck.
- In "Sleepover", Pony Head reveals that she doesn't have a stomach. She also admits to having a crush on herself.
- In "Running with Scissors", Pony Head reveals that she stole the dimensional scissors she gave Star from Hekapoo the Scissors Enforcer.
- "The Bounce Lounge" reveals that Pony Head cries rainbows.
- According to Star and Marco's Guide to Mastering Every Dimension, Pony Head's real name is Lilacia (which she hates being called), and she's the oldest of thirteen sisters.
- The book also reveals that Pony Head left St. Olga's after the other rebel princesses started looking to her for leadership.
- "Demoncism" implies that Pony Head has had several boyfriends in the past; When she mentions that one of her ex-boyfriends went through the titular procedure, Star asks "which one?"
- ↑ Daron Nefcy (2015-09-14). @svtfoefeels Star is 14, Ponyhead is 15. Twitter. Retrieved on 2017 March 5.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 Star and Marco's Guide to Mastering Every Dimension by Dominic Bisignano and Amber Benson. March 7, 2017. Published by Disney Press. ISBN: 978-1484774199.
- ↑ Pony Head in "Demoncism": "Girl! You know I hate trees."
- ↑ Pony Head in "Death Peck": "Oh, great, now we're stuck in a room with paintings?! I hate paintings."
- ↑ Season 3, episode 20: "Death Peck"
- ↑ Season 3, episode 21: "Ponymonium"
- ↑ Daron Nefcy on Tumblr. Retrieved on 2017 March 5.
- ↑ Lucas Siegel (2015-03-26). Get a Little Weird and Wild with Daron Nefcy's Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil on Disney XD. ComicBook.com. Retrieved on 2017 March 5.