Star and Marco’s Guide to Mastering Every Dimension is a book based on Star vs. the Forces of Evil in the "Guide to Life" style of books. It was written by Amber Benson and Dominic Bisignano and published by Disney Press on March 7, 2017.
A "Stump Day Edition" of the book was originally scheduled for release on September 15, 2017 but was delayed to early October 2017.
"Want to know how to use inter dimensional scissors? Or what to bring to a centaur's party? Find out in this jam-packed guide featuring Star, Marco and the people, monsters and worlds they encounter on their adventures.
This hardcover book, in the best-selling Guide to Life format, features 192 pages of hilarious information, full-color images, and a double-sided pull-out poster. Not to mention Princess Pony Head's tips for getting smoky eyes when you're behind bars."
- A Public Service Announcement from Your Authoress, Star Butterfly
- Section 1: Hi from Star and Marco + WAZZUP FROM PONY HEAD!!
- Section 2: Meet the Crew
- Section 3: Map of the Dimensions
- Section 4: 2 COOL 4 School
- Section 5: Cliques, Crews, Monsters
- Section 6: Being Proud of Where You Came From
- Section 7: Star and Glossaryck's Guide to Magic
- Section 8: Dealing with Family
- Section 9: Interdimensional Relationships
- Section 10: Our Bodies, Our Spells
- Section 11: PONY HEAD'S Fashion TIPS
(Note: The bold text above represents additions by Pony Head)
- The book was originally scheduled to be released on January 10, 2017 but was delayed to March 7 in the same year.
- The book is credited to have been written by Star Butterfly, Marco Diaz, and Pony Head "with help from" Dominic Bisignano, Amber Benson, Devin Taylor and Cindy Plourde.
- Pages 168-171 feature a recipe for Marco's Super Awesome Nachos.
- The double-sided pull-out poster in the back of the book features the season 2 cast of characters on one side and a map of Mewni on the other side.
- The Stump Day edition of the book includes a 16-page "Stump Day" booklet, new artwork, song lyrics, and new cover art.
- The book was "written" by Star, Marco, and Pony Head sometime in late season 2, as there are references to the events of "Bon Bon the Birthday Clown", "Trickstar", and "Running with Scissors". However, the Bounce Lounge is also stated to still being open.
|Star vs. the Forces of Evil Merchandise|