|You wear a helmet in the gym shower one time, and you're labeled for life!|
This article has a conjectural title and doesn't have an official name yet. When its official name has been confirmed, remove this template.
This article is under construction. Things may change as it is being finalized. Please help the Star vs. the Forces of Evil Wiki by making high quality edits to this article.
The monster has two horned heads with split noses, sharp teeth and claw-like fingers. It has red skin, and it wears blue pants and grey boots. It has three pectoral muscles.
- Star Comes to Earth
- Match Maker
- Cheer Up, Star
- Brittney's Party
- Lobster Claws
- Fortune Cookies
- Mewnipendance Day
- Marco Grows a Beard
- Storm the Castle
- Starfari (cameo)
- In the unaired pilot, he appears to have only one head.
- The left head talks in a moderately high voice, while the right head talks in a deep, growling voice.
- In "Fortune Cookies", the right head revealed that it had been waiting "since middle school" to get a hug.
- Both heads have a personality that differs from the other.
- The left head insisted on being referred to as "we".
Click here to view the gallery.